soft top installation

To: "Tiger List \(E-mail\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: soft top installation
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:06:41 -0500
I purchased a new soft top from SS.  It came with an info sheet with words
to the effect: "There are no instructions for the installation of a soft
top.  Hopefully these notes will help.  Note how the old top is attached."

My old top isn't that worn, but is torn in three places.  Probably because
the PO didn't install it properly.  Therefore, I don't wish to repeat his
mistakes.

Anybody have a reference to instructions, or at least can add some insight
through personal experience?

Jim Pickard
B9473298