Re: red idiot light

To: Tigers Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: red idiot light
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:57:30 -0400
A while back, a member of the Tiger pride mentioned that an owner could
recondition their own old, faded red ignition light by gently prying off
the chrome retainer and flipping the back of the lens to the front, and
reattaching the chrome. You do have to be careful with the retainer, but
it is a great fix.

As you know, the blue and green lamps were available from Rick, I don't
know if they still are, but new red weren't when I was looking. Perhaps
a fellow Tiger or Alpine lister has a used one that you can recondition.
My original one is now on the new instrument panel.

Rande Bellman
B382000048LRXFE
Tahoe-bound