Tiger - 2005 on TigersUnited.com - 2nd thoughts

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger - 2005 on TigersUnited.com - 2nd thoughts
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:53:29 -0700
Tigers and 'Pines,

I guess I have never really learned the lesson "leave well enough alone".

While browsing magazines last night a bulb went off over my head, and I
saw "New Principles of Auto Design".

While the first offering is still intriguing, I came up with something
that makes even more "sense", in a far out, exciting way.

So, I present for your enjoyment and consideration my "Mod II" concept,
direct link:

http://www.TigersUnited.com/articles/Tiger_2005/Tiger_2005-5.asp

Hope you enjoy my second thoughts.

Steve Laifman,