2005 Tiger

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 2005 Tiger
From: stubrennan@attbi.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 01:50:05 +0000
I think we are starting to get the right idea here.  In order for the Tiger
nameplate to survive, it would have had to attract a sufficient volume of
customers.  And in order to do that, it would have had to appeal to more than
the lunatic fringe like us.  So I'm sure we would have had the Tiger 2+2, the 4
door Tiger, the downsized Tiger II (as in Mustang II) econobox as a late
reaction to fuel costs, and probably a couple fancier versions of generic
sedans.  Only then, might an original Tiger flavored retromobile, but lacking
the original's raw edge, have a chance to reappear.

Pardon my pessimism.

Stu