Re: Gano Radiator Filter Tip

To: itswonderful@attbi.com
Subject: Re: Gano Radiator Filter Tip
From: ssage@socal.rr.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:17:32 -0700
itswonderful@attbi.com wrote:

>Steve,  Ever have the top radiator hose blow off as a result of a clogged
>filter?  I have heard this is fairly common.  I plan to run a filter and was
>just wondering what your experience was with this.
>
>Frank
>B9471116
>

>>I've used a Gano radiator filter for several years now with great
>>results. ...
>>Steve Sage

Frank:
I've never had it happen. Just make sure you clamp the filter down very
well. However, you do need to clean the filter, depending on how many
miles you drive (I drive mine every day), at least every three months or
so. The junk that normally will be clogging your radiator is instead
going to end up clogging your filter, which is good, but you need to
clean the filter out periodically.

Steve Sage