Re: Authentication verification--how to create a tiger out

To: itswonderful@attbi.com, BlueGolfer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Authentication verification--how to create a tiger out
From: bmelusky@netscape.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:24:01 -0400
I agree that the buyer should know the history and let the market establish the
price.  The market recently established a benchmark (perhaps, I don't know for
sure) of 40K for an unrestored Mark II. A similar car restored from a rust
bucket would probably come in for less and a complete rebody, lower again.

The misreprentation is the ethical issue, but the sale of used cars and ethics
are two lines that traditionally have never intersected!

Melusky