cool tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: cool tiger
From: "TERRY MORRIS" <TERMAR@Prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:27:20 -0700
Thanks Steve, Larry P., and List

Thanks for the articles on Tigers United and the list my tiger runs cool.  I
purchased the fan from Quest cooling that was in Steve's article, then blocked
of the horn holes.  I used Larry's advice and installed an airdam, that was in
his article.  Now for the past two days in the Bakersfield heat of 102 it has
been staying at 180. I can drive my car anytime instead of just early mornings
and late afternoons.  I wasn't going to take it to Tahoe, but now I just might
drive up on friday.

Thanks Terry Morris
B382002178