Re: Tiger Concours Judging - Another Wag's Opinion

To: kneedrag@corecomm.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger Concours Judging - Another Wag's Opinion
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:20:59 EDT
That why SAAC has gone to a 100 point system.  Concurs is your car
against the established guidelines of what makes a 100 point car for
you marque.  You could have all gold winners, or all bronze and no
gold, any combination.

1st 2nd 3rd is for the popular vote.  He who has the most chrome wins.

All that's left is for the Tiger community to define what makes a 100 point
stock Tiger.  I'm trying to get a handle on this while I am in Decatur.
Either that or watch the cows come home.

Dave Johnson