RE: www.classictiger.com

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: www.classictiger.com
From: "Malcolm McDonald" <mac_jr@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:59:43 -0400
Mark,

I know from experience that working on a web site is a thankless job.
Your site was my first great Tiger web site find in 1998. I spent
countless hours going through the galleries, tech tips and classifieds
wondering if my childhood fantasy to own a Tiger car would ever come to
reality. In 1999 it did when I purchased my first Tiger from a
classified ad listed on your web site. Thanks for the memories.

I live on the east coast and Tigers are very rare even at car shows. A
good show might have 2-5 Tigers and most shows have none. Thanks again
for giving me the information I needed to get started with this great
car and for opening the door to the Tiger community.

Keep the site going and don't be discouraged at other sites because
remember "variety is the spice of life". ( I hope my wife is not on this
list ;-) )

See ya,
Malcolm