Re: monterey

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: monterey
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:30:54 -0600
Hi all,
The book says 45DCOE's but that's clearly incorrect, since the picture on the
side-draft carbs.

It's amazing that most of the racing Tigers have survived, in one form or
another, for the last forty years. A full account of all of the events,
modifications, parts swaps, and the more recent owners' efforts to recover and
restore the original parts to the right cars could probably fill several books,
or at least one large and highly entertaining one (at least for a small and
dedicated group of readers).

Theo