Re: Tiger sheet metal

To: James Miller <jcsaturn@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger sheet metal
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:28:30 -0700
Hi Jim:
Sounds like a nifty project!
Don't know what your parts budget is, but you might try Smitty in San
Diego. He's got a pretty good supply of body bits and he will ship them
to you.  He doesn't have an answering machine, so give it about 10 rings
before you hang up--sometimes the phone is hard to hear over the sound
of grinders and such.  (619) 233-7937.

Good luck with your project.

Regards

David Sosna