Team Name and Logo

Subject: Team Name and Logo
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:55:03 -0700
Ok, how's this...
I want to recognize all who have helped on every car list I belong to by
listing that list.

So team name will be   Team Sunbeam and under that heading will be Tigers,
Alpines, JYTURBO, Fordnatics, Land-Speed, Tweecer, Larry Welsh, Cathy
Mayfield, Max (all in bullet fashion below). I want to put this on the right
rear fender below the gas filler cap.

On the left rear fender, I want to put "Sir Henry Segrave, Sunbeam, 1927,
203.792 mph"

On the deck lid I would like to put the

Team Sunbeam  Logo

Sunburst with Spirit of Sunbeam inside

On each of the doors down low how about

a laser stripe with the LSR Beam at the head of the beam and maybe a Sunbeam
streak? (car with speed streaks).

How about on the hood the 2 crossed flags like th eold original?

Now where can I get all this done? Anybody want to take a swipe at creating
the LSR Beam theme? How about the sunburst with the Spirit of Sunbeam inside
or?

This would just be sjketches or ideas..I will get a graphics shop to make
them, but I need something to show them. And remember the car is RED. Very
poor red at that. I will not quit my day job for a painting career...you
painters are all safe. I put the first color coat on this morning. Thank
goodness for sandpaper...more runs than an old pair of panty hose...

mayf