Re: "Hillman - " 1972 Sunbeam Tiger

To: hillman@can-inc.com
Subject: Re: "Hillman - " 1972 Sunbeam Tiger
From: Russ Maddock <sunbeammadd@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:32:20 +1000 (EST)
No, the Avenger Tiger and Sunbeam Tiger were not
contemporaries.

There are a few sites out there about them. Try:

http://www.asoc.co.uk/

http://www.staddiscombe.freeserve.co.uk/noframe_avenger.html

I've never driven one, but they sound like fun.
However, I think Chrysler should have been keelhauled
for using the Tiger name on it. Once Chrysler got
their mitts on Rootes, brand management went to hell.

Russ

 --- DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com> wrote: > Was that
Pontiac made by Chrysler? The rootes cars