Mark I (a) to Mark II upgrade!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mark I (a) to Mark II upgrade!
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:55:05 -0700
>From
:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6472&item=
2423773987

>>>1967   Other Makes : Sunbeam Tiger<<<

>>>The original car was a mark 1A shipped with a Ford 260 c.i. engine. The
original owner updated it to the 289c.i. engine and added a larger cam, 12
volt electronics thus making it into the mark 2.<<<

>>>The SUNBEAM TIGER was built from 1964 to 1967 in two series to
differentiate as SUNBEAM Mk I and SUNBEAM Mk IITH outward only at the vehicle
identification plate has a SUNBEAM Mk II a larger engine.<<<

 WOW, my Mark I has a 289 and it doesn't have 6 volt electrics either! All
this time I had a Mark II and didn't know it. I'm sure some will want to put
my testicles in a vise for bring this up AGAIN so please understand it is for
"amusement purposes only."

Tom Witt B9470101