VENTURA BRITISH CAR SHOW

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: VENTURA BRITISH CAR SHOW
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:04:38 -0700
 12th ANNUAL VENTURA BRITISH CAR SHOW  Sponsored by the Central Coast British
Car Club

   It was a day to beat the heat and to some degree the not too common
humidity of the So. Cal area. The setting was as nice as ever, but unlike two
years ago when Sunbeam was the featured ride and about 30 were in attendence,
today there were only three. A Datsun powered Alpine, a Capri V-6 powered
Alpine and Bill and Carol Rogers Tiger. Well, who am I to comment on the
numbers, but maybe..., someday.... my car will actually be drivable and ......
.    Still all that British motoring made for a very pleasent Sunday
afternoon.
  Tom Witt