sun visors

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: sun visors
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:48:08 -0400
Listers,

  The topic was discussed early this month and just got a pair in from
Rick. They came complete with the mounting brackets of stainless steel
and hold the visors to any angle they are set at. They are virtually
identical to the original sold by Rootes. Rick has had to increase the
price of the brackets because of a price change by his supplier. And you
need to use those brackets because of a slight change in the ends of the
visors. The brackets still used the original holes in the windshield.
They look real cool on the Tiger.

 I was looking at a pic of my Tiger taken in 1967 with no sun visors.
You mean I paid $3600 for the car in 1966 and sun visors were optional
equipment. Yipes!!!

Jim

PS Any one in NH or Mass going to the Amherst Antique Flea Market
tomorrow morning?