Re: Free Rootes Keys

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Free Rootes Keys
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:37:11 -0700
   This brings up an interesting issue. I notice a while back that some cars
had their key numbers listed in TBON. What's to keep someone from finding a
local Tiger with listed key numbers and...... well I won't say it. Maybe a
good thing TBON is so rare and owned by hopefully honest Tiger owners!
Tom Witt B9470101