Re: T10 Transmission

To: "Wally Menke" <wallym@ozemail.com.au>,
Subject: Re: T10 Transmission
From: "joel harris" <joel@joelharris.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 08:15:46 -0700
Sounds like a T-10 from a Falcon...I am no expert on these gear boxes but
have a few spares for my Falcons.
On mine at least the T-10B is the type for the 5 bolt and the T-10H will fit
on both 5 bolt and 6 bolt motors.

I laid a tape on my T-10's and the spare tiger toploader and the toploader
is only longer by a couple of inches.

hope this helps,

Joel Harris

Make art a part of Your Life!