Fulcrim pin bushing disaster!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fulcrim pin bushing disaster!
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:45:12 -0700
How stupid can I be???

Murphy's law 1A. If you don't check it you did it wrong.
Murphy's law 1B. If you do check it you likely got it right, but somehow
percieve it wrong and change it incorrectly.
Murphy's law 1C. If you did it wrong you check it, but don't notice the error
and foolishly proceed.

 Well, some way, some how (and I have to tell you I triple checked this
because I knew how important it is) I have pressed on my lower fulcrim pin
backwards!!! I did this months ago, but NOW that I am assembling it has come
to my attention. The greater difficulty seems to be pressing the Nolothane SS
(black) bushing out. The rubber-ish insert just collapes and inhibits the
removal. Any ideas to getting it out? I know it will be destroyed one way or
another, so I sure hope SS sells them as single units because I sure don't
want to spend a $100 for one!
Forget Captitol punishment, just give convicted murderers a Tiger to restore!

Thanks if you have any ideas, Tom Witt