Re: Silver Tiger stripes

To: CyberControls@ij.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Silver Tiger stripes
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:00:08 -0400
Matt,
There is no set location for the stripes, the most commonly seen is with the
side angled near the bumpers at the bottom...to one stripe going directly
over the gas filler cap.

People I have talked to with painted on stripes have ranged between 2" and
3" for the stripes and around .5" between them. 2.25" wide for the actual
stripes supplied in the kits, again spacing is up to you.

I bought some silver vinyl stripes, so they can be removed if I want later
on, off-hand I think it cost me around $30-$35. The company
(www.vinyl-effects.com) also sold the stripes in chrome (like the originals)
for a little more money but I thought they might be a bit too loud for my
taste. Also you can have them make up the stripes in any width with any
spacing you desire.

Paul