Re: Help-Crazy TIger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help-Crazy TIger
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:17:54 -0400
I'd also guess that the problem is with the ignition system, and I think it
lies with the wires at the spark plug rather than at the cap.  My guess is that
you have water under the bonnet during the rain (are you running a LAT hood,
that would help/hurt).  The covers at the plugs are poor, and water is running
down the wires, under the covers, and fouling your spark on the front side of
the plug.

This would be consistent with the five days (the cap would have dried with the
driving, and what you did with the wires would have no effect).  It would also
be consistent with the grounding each wire fixing the problem.  Try some new
wires.

Bob Nersesian
B382000975