Re: Steering Column Cover

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Column Cover
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:03:46 -0400
I have had some luck in restoring some of the plastic with a bit of a different
method.  I was going to keep it a secret, but for other Tiger owners, I will
let it out.

At the auto parts store you can find some hand cleaner with pumice called "Fast
Orange."  Take a surgical glove, and a big glop of the stuff.  Rub and rub with
your hand.  Wash with clean water.  Like shampoo, repeat.  Finish with Armorall
or equivalent, burrying the piece in it.  Let it sit.  Wash again.
Re-Armorall--Voila.

Bob Nersesian