Re: Major annoyances over minor substances

To: "Jim Anderson" <jimbo.ander@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Major annoyances over minor substances
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:09:10 -0400
Jim, You might try a local automotive paint store which is what did. They
would more than likely have a paint scanner and could match your color. You
may have to buy a quart of paint but at least you would have some for later.
I tried two local body shops, they had scanners but said they couldn't do it
unless they painted the car............ I guess any excuse is better than
none.
Russ