PTC Meeting is Sunday with perfect weather!

To: PacificTigerClub@aol.com, ScottsRacing2win@aol.com, BBrick@aol.com,
Subject: PTC Meeting is Sunday with perfect weather!
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 00:14:12 EDT
        PTC has our 7th annual "Show and Shine" at the Hiram S. Chittenden
Locks in Ballard, WA. this Sunday and once again we expect to have a terrific
show!

       As usual, there will be a "popular vote by the public" that will
determine an award.  As you probably know, every year we have people from 35-40
Nations from all over the globe that comment and vote on our cars...so here is
YOUR chance to promote the Rootes Group and Pacific Tiger Club!

       Be there between 10 and 11 AM and join us for a fish-n-chip lunch at
the Lockspot Tavern.  From around Noon on, shoot the bull with other
Rootesphiles and maybe a few Hillmaniacs until the Band goes "postal"...yes, we
will be
accompanied by the US Postal Service Swing Band again this year.  We hope to
see you there!
PTC