Re: World's Fastest Sunbeam Wannabie Web Site Update

To: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Subject: Re: World's Fastest Sunbeam Wannabie Web Site Update
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 20:03:53 -0700
Tom, thanks for the kind words. Thoroughness was the watchword in the last
business venture I was in before I retired from Ma Boeing. As to sharing, I
am selfish in this regards. I am a noob: if I share some one may keep me
from making a huge mistake. Then on the other hand maybe they'll let me fall
on my face for chuckles...either way, tis fun for me. Information is
worthless unless it is shared and that hs generally been my way of life for
a long long time. Not too many secrets unless they deal with National
Security issues.

mayf