Tiger Alignment

To: <Radialman@aol.com>
Subject: Tiger Alignment
From: "Doug & Rett Leithauser" <dleit@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:19:32 -0400
The specs for  alignment may well be ;

Castor = 3 deg 50' positive
Camber = 30' + or - 15' positive
Toe-in = 1/8"
 but 1/8" toe in is a lot for a tight front end with radial tires.

To have the car drive straight on a flat road, you want the caster & camber
equal side to side.
If you want it to lead left a little to compensate for road crown, have the
left wheel camber a little more positive than the right.

My car has about 1 degree negative camber, 3 1/2 degrees positive caster,
and the toe set as close to zero as I could get it and still have slight toe
in. (toe out tends to make the car wander)

Happy Motoring

Doug Leithauser