List mechanics

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: List mechanics
From: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:36:00 -0700
All,

There has been a thread going on about the Harrington Tiger that has not
been making it to the list, only to the single email addresses involved.

The reason that this thread is bouncing from the list server is the fact
that there is a filter designed to prevent replies that include the
entire digest from causing the sizes of our emails to explode in size.
The best way to avoid this problem is for digest subscribers who want to
respond to the list to cut out all but the particular email you want to
respond to from the digest email.  This will keep the email sizes down
to manageable levels and will prevent the filter from kicking in.

If I didn't make this clear, please email me directly and I'll try to
explain it better.

Thanks,

Mark