Tiger B382001321 For Sale

Subject: Tiger B382001321 For Sale
From: Tony McNulty <t.mcnulty@ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 08:09:34 -0400
Tiger Listers:

Sorry to bomb the list, but I thought to give the opportunity here first:

Circumstance have led me to decide that I must sell the old beast.  I'm the
original owner of the car, a 1966 Mk-1a, which is still wearing its original
BRG paint.  The car was purchased from Kapiolani Motors in Honolulu, moved
to Texas, then Massachusetts, then California, then here to Connecticut --
it's been on blocks in my garage since 1984.  It has never been driven in
the winter.

It's all pretty much original save for the BWA allow wheels I put on in
1973.  I have all of the original paperwork from the day of sale, as well as
a pretty complete set of "repairs done" documentation.

The car is not running at present, as I'd started to take it apart to do a
restoration.  The coachwork is rust-free and has a few (very!!!) minor
dings.  The rubber is, of course, in need of complete replacement and the
hardtop needs reupholstering.  Tires were new when I stored it, but I
wouldn't trust 'em.

I'm looking for $15,000 but that's somewhat negotiable.

Contact me off list if you're interested.

Tony McNulty
Weston, CT 06883
(203) 226-7938

t.mcnulty@ieee.org