Parts Offered

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts Offered
From: Gene Sokolowski <tigeriowa@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 12:03:27 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings all!

It has been some time since I posted here.  Once again the summer is gone and I
have gotten very little done on my Tiger as far as restoration progress.  I
need to resign myself to late fall and winter work on it.   I did have Doug
Jennings rebuild the front suspension for my Tiger and he did a beautiful job.
In fact I had Doug rebuild two front suspensions as I rescued one from a
fatally damaged parts car.

I am offering some of the parts from the parts car to members of the list in
advance of any auction activity.  I will be posting the parts at the following
photo album site from time to time. Once you have accessed the photo album,
look under PARTS FOR SALE  http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/tigeriowa

I hope that I am not violating any List rules by this posting.   Please contact
me off-list if you have interest in these or other parts.

Gene

Gene Sokolowski
4845 Crestview Dr.
Sioux City, Iowa 51104