Tiger in Collector Car Mag

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger in Collector Car Mag
From: "gswaybright" <gswaybright@txucom.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 06:37:49 -0700
How often does a "civilian" Tiger get the nod to be called out, let alone
pictured in a magazine's coverage of a major Concours event? Perhaps the
public exposure of the notable racing Tiger(s ) is starting to drive some
awareness of our cars, because wedged somewhere between a feature story by
Jay Leno about Lamborghini's 40th anniversary and another story on the 25h
Meadow Brooks Concours d'Elegance in the November issue of Collector Car
Magazine, you'll find a nice four page spread on Houston's "Keels and
Wheels" Concours and Wooden boat show that includes a nice little picture of
my Tiger and even a quote by yours truly. What surprised me even more, was
that only 12 cars from the event were pictured at all, including the only
functional "Aerocar", 1913 Trumbull cyclecar, 55 Maserati A6 CGS/53 spyder
and several other exceptionally rare cars. Nice company for a relatively
pedestrian Tiger to be keeping.