Re: "Lemans" Sunbeam Tiger on Ebay

To: jxnichols@sbcglobal.net, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Lemans" Sunbeam Tiger on Ebay
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:38:29 -0700
Jeff,

Read our story on the 2000 Le Mans Classic race with BOTH Lister Tiger's
in  it at:

http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/DM-LISTER/MountjoyLemans.asp

Notice the condition of the engine on the last page.  "Here is your
donor engine back. Thanks for the loan.  Needs a little mild
maintenance!" :-)

Steve

--
-----