Tiger MK1A project car for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger MK1A project car for sale
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:52:24 EST
The car I'm selling is a 1966 fairly rusty, partially disassembled, genuine
Tiger. All parts unique to a Tiger are there with the only exceptions being
that there is no remote oil filter or cast iron exhaust manifolds. With this
car
and a donor Alpine (not included) you would have all the parts you need to
build a genuine Sunbeam Tiger. All the hard to get Tiger parts are there with
the
above mentioned exceptions. Although rusty, the body is very straight and
doesn't appear to ever having been hit. The body doesn't seem to sag, and the
one
door still mounted opens and closes without binding. The "X" member is fairly
rusty, especially on the drivers side. There is rust around the wheel
openings and along the rocker panel areas. The floors are perforated some, but
seem
to be fairly solid.
Some of the Tiger specific parts included are: 260 V8 engine, bellhousing,
flywheel and clutch, toploader 4spd. w/shifter, rack and pinion steering gear,
radiator, fan shroud, header tank and brackets, front suspension, rear end and
suspension with traction bars, Panhard rod and brackets, dual exhaust system
w/o exhaust manifolds, dual exhaust system complete with headers, engine frame
supports, trans. support, drive shaft, steering shaft and column. Also
included are boxes of mixed Tiger/Alpine parts in various states of usability.
The VIN number of the car is: B382002673. The number plate is still fastened
on with the original rivets as best I can tell, for those of you that care
about that sort of thing. Also included in the deal is a BOOK OF NORMAN and a
copy of the Alpine/Tiger parts list/book. I do not want to sell any parts
separately. The asking price is $3000. The car is in the western end of New
York,
just outside of Buffalo.
 Any interested parties can contact me at my E-mail address or call (716)
632-7420. Photos can be provided to those that are really interested. Thanks
for
your time.

                   Bob Lerch               BOBCARNUT@aol.com