Re: List Posting Etiquette

To: alpines@autox.team.net (Alpines), tigers@autox.team.net (Tigers)
Subject: Re: List Posting Etiquette
From: tjhiggin@mapapp1.iss.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:11:04 -0600 (CST)
Actually, Steve, your message was rejected because it contained the
phrase "Ed*t your replies."  :^)

I don't know exactly when mjb added this rule to the mail server on
autox.team.net.  It certainly was not announced.  In any case,
notification is hereby given to all Alpines and Tigers list members
that if the phrase "Ed*t your replies" appears in your message, your
message will be rejected by the mail server software.

T.J.