Sunday's TAC on Wheels - Thank You

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunday's TAC on Wheels - Thank You
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:24:49 -0800
 I would like to publicly thank Buck Trippel, Mike McCluskey and Ramon
Spontelli for there generous effort on Sunday providing the "TAC on Wheels"
here in the greater Los Angeles area. I'm sure there are many more involved in
this effort and so 'thank you' to you too (whoever you are).

 I was not fortunate enough to buy my Tiger new (I was six years old when it
was built). Nor am I wealthy enough to buy a Tiger with a verifiable pedigree
of paperwork. Hence, for me the TAC inspection on my car this weekend
confirmed my greatest hopes and gave reassurance that my past four years of
restoration effort were not in vain. This nagging question has at times made
my posting a center of controversy on the list (TAC, Rivets, Etc.).

 Though no system is without it's potential problems (and therefore it's
critics) it is far better to to make a reasonable effort than to do nothing.
Thus, for those who have initiated and perpetuated the TAC program, thank you
for stepping up to the plate. For someone in my situation it is greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Tom Witt
B9470101
JAL 550084
and now TAC# 0473 (with original rivets!)