Tires

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires
From: <mjsutter@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:09:55 -0800
Listers,

Its been 1 year since the accident and the car is finally back on the road. I
drove it up and down the street last Sunday and found that all four Comp TA
ZRs are flat spotted due to the skid prior to the impact. Ya, ya, I checked,
and the flat spots aren't from sitting.

I have 15x7s/195/50-15 in front and 15x8s205/50-15 in the back. The Comp TA
ZRs have been discontinued, I'm told.  My 15s are almost obsolete when it
comes to fitting a ZR rated tire. Any comments or warnings on Yokohama.
Bridgestones, Toyos, Kumhos or ??? would be appreciated.

If anyone is wondering why I need a ZR rated tire, ask Bob Palmer.

Mike Sutter