Re: Radiator Question

To: Veeseeoso@aol.com
Subject: Re: Radiator Question
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 14:39:18 -0700
For what it's worth, and based on the info on Stewart's website, I'm
currently redoing my cooling system so that the header tank (with the
radiator cap) will end up plumbed into the 'lower' rad tank. I haven't
decided yet whether or not to get a new radiator (I've got a four-row
single pass rad that's about four years old right now), but the system
I'm planning will have the header tank in the stock location, the water
pump inlet on the driver's side, and the upper rad hose going to the
right tank. The issues with this setup will be mostly centered on
routing the lower rad hose past the rack, to the left tank. I'll post
pictures when it's done but I don't expect to be driving the car until
next spring at the earliest, so any driving impressions will have to wait.

Theo