Leather Seats any interested

To: "'Tiger News Group List (E-mail)'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leather Seats any interested
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:06:16 -0500
Listers,
I found a great supplier of Leather Seat Covers for a Tiger. They are made
like the MK1A version with the 10 and 12 pleats but they are absolutely
beautiful. The price is around $325 and there are only about 4 sets and I
got one for mine but is anyone else interested as the fellow is coming over
from England and I could get him to bring some extra sets if anyone is
interested.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA  92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.