FW: Inertia Switch

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Inertia Switch
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:06:24 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Theo Smit [mailto:theo.smit@dynastream.com]On Behalf Of Theo Smit
Sent: December 8, 2003 4:05 PM
To: 'Diane and Roland Dudley'; 'tigers@autox.team.net'
Subject: RE: Inertia Switch

For everyone that doesn't have one yet:

http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/pdfs/037.pdf

The page has both an oil pressure cutoff switch and the inertia
activated switch - about $80 for both of them.

Pegasus is mainly oriented to the formula and sports-racer folks (that's
where I remember them from) but they have a huge selection of stuff
available. You gotta like on-line catalogs for bench racing.

Theo