Personal intro

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Personal intro
From: Christian Gerzner <christiang@integritynet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:54:18 +1000
Hi Folks,

Having just received the first Digest (#474) I thought I should do the
right thing and introduce myself.

No, I don't own one, matter of fact I am only toying with the idea
anyway but, way back in the middle sixties, the very first car that I
bought here in Oz (with that name I'm not born Oz) was a mustard gold
colour Alpine (big fin version and it's the only car I've had of which
I can remember the number plate - DCD 075) in the days when any "gold"
colour car was virtually unheard of.

Gee I wish I still owned it!

I'm now of an "age", as I suspect that most on this list are, where a
hankering after something like that kind of becomes an obsession. As
an example my best friend, considerably, CONSIDERABLY, better off than
I am, has a +8 as well as a +4 Mog as toys. Oh, and our Dive Boat