RE: Possible disaster???

To: Jen/Scott <jsloan798@earthlink.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Possible disaster???
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:38:34 -0700
You can remove a single valve spring and seal by putting a
compressed-air fitting in place of the spark plug, using compressed air
to hold the valves up, and then using a lever type valve-spring
compressor to remove the spring. If you want to take a chance on it
being just the seal then this would be the way to go.

Good luck,
Theo