Re: how are the Vanderpools?

To: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Subject: Re: how are the Vanderpools?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 11:18:34 -0800
Rande and 'Beamers,

Sent a note out to Jerry and Marlene the day after.  Here is the reply:

"Steve - Thanks for checking. We're fine and so is the house and the Tiger.
It was quite a ride yesterday. I was working in an antique shop loaded with
glass, pottery and furniture. All 4 of us in the store managed to get out
without being hit by flying objects. There was some breakage but we had
everything cleaned up and were open again by 2:30. Jerry is working a 10
hour day today at the Castle so I am answering mail.
Marlene"

Their email is: jrv309@inreach.com

Steve

--