Re: Alignment shop Recommendations?

To: tigr260@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Alignment shop Recommendations?
From: Diane and Roland Dudley <csx2282@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:47:59 -0800
Kent,

If you can't find any place in the East Bay, I recommend Custom Alignment
in Mountain View.  I had them do some work for me when I was rebuilding
the suspension on my snake and can vouch for the quality of their work.
This shop is also well regarded by the local Shelby club crowd.

  Custom Alignment (Joe Silva)
  2599 Wyandotte St. Unit A
  Mountain View
  650-961-5311