Advice

To: "Tiger Owners" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Advice
From: "Allan Connell, Jr" <alcon56@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 13:07:18 -0800
Well Team, the time has come.

I must bid my fair 1965 Tiger, B9472373 a fond a dui.

Although running strong, I am just not giving it the attention it needs any
longer.  As well, I feel bad as in the new house I have much less room for
it to recline (READ: no garage space.)

Question is: what does the list think it might be worth.  It comes with some
spare stuff, a hard top, and a quite prized Book of Norman.  Hell, since I
am recently back on the list, it sounds like TBON may be worth more than the
car.  :-)

Basically, from my limited frame of reference, all the car really needs is a
renewed paint job and an interior.

Your thoughts as to what I should ask for the car on the Auto Trader website
would be appreciated.  Also, I can send full details and possibly even post
some pictures on a website if it would help.

Thanks in advance and I do appreciate all assistance.

Regards,

Allan AC
Solana Beach, CA.