Re: Classic Motorsports..Where can you find this mag?

To: FunbeamChuck@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Classic Motorsports..Where can you find this mag?
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:40:57 -0500
I popped back in the book store today after work and the lady was just
finishing stocking all the magazines including Classic Motorsports...I knew
if I opened my mouth the magazine would appear.

Congratulations Chuck on being in the article...that's one beautiful, blue
Funbeam you got there!

And thanks to all who replied.

Paul

http://wine.msn.com/