Tires again

To: Tiger Submission <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires again
From: "Harry B. Elam" <harryb@elams.org>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 02:25:25 -0500
B382000471 is about as stock as one can find these days. Naturally some
things hvae been upgraded for safety. For the past 20+ years I have been
running the wheels that came with the car, Ontario tire & wheel Lat-70,
look-a-likes. Time and miles have taken their toll and I am on the waiting
list for LAT-70 repro's from SS. I am currently running 185-70's up front
and (hard-to-find) 195-70's in the rear. What advice is there concerning
preferred tire size using LAT-70's? My Tiger is a driver - not a racer with
188K miles and counting.

Harry Elam
Tiger 1A B382000471
FFR Cobra Spec-racer #66