Tiger rear sway bar

To: <per.lidefelt@telia.com>
Subject: Tiger rear sway bar
From: "Douglas Leithauser" <dleit@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:27:33 -0500
Per,
I also have no idea how to attach a rear sway bar to the Tiger, but I would
think hard about it before I tried to fit the rear bar.
The stock Tiger has a lot of rear roll stiffness, this is why it is so easy
to spin the inside wheel in a turn, the weight is already transfered to the
outside wheel.
Installing a rear sway bar will only increase the tendensy to spin the
inside rear wheel.
If you are making other suspension modifications it may work out for you,
but if the rest of the suspension is stock, I would advise leaving off the
rear sway bar.
By the way, the stock Tiger did not use a rear sway bar, only a front bar.

Happy Motoring
Doug Leithauser
65 Tiger Mk1