A new question

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: A new question
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 21:43:58 -0600
Hey, guys:

I've just bought a '60 Alpine Series I vintage race car (I know, I know...why
not a Tiger...).  Anyway, I've got a question regarding Tiger and Alpine parts
interchangeability.

The Alpine has the original wire wheels on it and I'm interested in converting
it over to bolt-on wheels.  I have two front hubs for a Tiger as well as a
complete rear end with axles for a Tiger.  Will the front hubs interchange
with a Series I?  Will the rear hubs and/or axles interchange as well?  If
they will, I'm all set.  If not, I'll be looking for a set of four Alpine
Series I bolt-on hubs.

Can anyone help me here?  As always, I appreciate any guidance anyone can give
me.

Thanks,
Andy Walker
B382001600LRXFE