Fans Found + A couple Of Questions

Subject: Fans Found + A couple Of Questions
From: Sage <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 23:13:43 -0800
Thanks to everyone for the tips on where to find those small electric
fans. I've now got several sources for them, thanks to our great list.

Here's another topic for discussion. What is the consensus out there
about the value ($$) of 1; 5 original LAT 70 wheels and spinners (with
Pirelli P40s) in good condition (not mint), 2; original LAT valve covers
(not repros), and 3; an original Tiger script intake manifold?

Finally, Panasports -vs- Minilites; which wins out? They look pretty
much exactly the same (design wise) to me. I'm debating changing out my
LAT 70s for one or the other.

Steve Sage