Stroker

To: "'huroner@juno.com'" <huroner@juno.com>
Subject: Stroker
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 03:18:00 -0500
Rob,
My experience with the stroker motor is pretty good so far. We actually
dynode it last weekend and it made an "untuned" 336 HP at the rear wheels
and 375 lb ft of torque (That is 385 HP and 402 lb ft with a 13% drive train
factor). The dyno guys indicated that it was way too lean and needed at
least 2 jet sizes larger. And we could pick up at least another 25-30 HP
with tuning/timing and new plugs and wires (I used old crap to get it
running and work out the bugs).
So far I love the engine and it has plenty of power. It only has about 1500
miles on it so long term I just do not know how durable it is. The engine
does have some piston slap when cold but is great when warm. In retrospect I
would go with the 331 rather than the 349 Lunati kit.
If you have any specific questions just let me know...better yet if you are
in So Cal we could arrange a 'ride'.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.