rootes book reprints

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: rootes book reprints
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 06:49:42 -0500
I'm not familiar with the yellow book that TM got, but lately I've
noticed blue cover paperback reprints of the Robson book on eBay. Is
this the book that actually turned out to be yellow?

One of the reasons that you should insist on a picture and use the
sellers email address is to verify what exactly is for bid. That's still
not 100 percent foolproof, but it helps. I've been very lucky with items
I've gotten through eBay, but one item was totally misrepresented and I
sent it back to the seller.

If you're looking for Rootes sales literature on eBay (I'm not currently
selling) ask either me or Tom Wiencek for the reference numbers to
verify what is for bid.